Account executive – Solution Selling
TM Group is currently seeking a dynamic individual with high energy and drive to join our team as an Account executive.
TM Group is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the Nordic market. We recognize that every employee’s contributions are crucial to our company success and our customers experience.
We offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
We are looking for an account executive with experience in selling compliance solutions to the finance industry. Understanding of selling complex Compliance applications to high level executives in the FIS, understanding of the buying process within the financial sector
The ideal candidate will have a technical background combined with proven commercial knowledge and an attitude of “can do” high achiever, and with a proven achieved success. A team player who understand the value of being part of a team and the importance of long term relationship with customers and with his colleagues
- Meets and exceeds assigned sales quota.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and partners.
- Maintain product knowledge, market knowledge and awareness.
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue.
- Makes presentations to prospects and partners
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential customers and partners.
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline within or exceeding goals.
- Completes all paperwork timely – expense reports, sales call logs, etc.
- Regularly keeps direct supervisor apprised of issues and potential sales.
- Prospecting and sales calls
- Proposal preparation
- Demo and technical discussion (to a certain level)
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications
- Support proof-of-concept process
- Account management and expansion
- Keeping abreast of TM Group’s technology and functionality
- Understanding the market and customer’s focus and needs
- 5+ years experience selling enterprise application software solutions (application plus services). Ideally Software solutions to compliance/operational risk departments in the brokerage/banking/insurance industries.
- Experience selling complex software with a long sales cycle
- Ability to position the Company, its products and services in the marketplace vis-à-vis competitors
- Familiar with revenue recognition
- Contract negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and customer-focused
- Flexible and able to act under pressure
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Willing to travel 30%+
- Team player
- Strategic and tactic
- Develop new business at some of our existing clients
- Strong in organizational penetration and relationship
- Communicate on several organizational levels at the client
- Reliable and trusty behavior and attitude
- Reporting to Sales Director
Who TM-Group are:
TM-Group is the leading supplier of trading compliance solution within the Nordics. Find us at: https://www.tm-group.com
Interested or questions, please don´t hesitate to contact
Sales Director, Mr. Shiran Weitzman, SW@tm-group
CCO, Mr. Carsten Kruse Nielsen, CKN@tm-group.com