Improve compliance, customer experience, employee experience, efficiency and collaboration with the new NICE Engage and NICE inContact CXone Microsoft Teams integration.
The need for collaboration tools and unified communications platforms like Microsoft Teams is increasing as more employees are working from home (WFH) or working from anywhere (WFA). Therefore, the employees need a solution that provides an easier and faster communication to solve internal and external matters so employees and companies can be efficient and deliver top customer experience wherever they are working from.
Our partner NICE recently announced their new Microsoft Teams integration to NICE inContact CXone and NICE Engage that improve the ability to collaborate company-wide both internally and externally and on top of that remain compliant with all regulations, rules, and laws.
The integration allows contact center agents to access CXone features directly from Microsoft Teams, with the result of a frictionless collaboration and use NICE Engage Real-Time Compliance Recording through Microsoft Teams to ensure security and compliance.
5 key improvements for the CXone and Engage with Microsoft Teams integration
- The CXone integration provides the agents with a quick and easy access to the needed systems, tools, and people directly from Microsoft Teams.
- CXone and Microsoft Teams are synchronized, which means it automatically imports Microsoft Teams users and show their presence. The agents will easily find and connect with the relevant person anywhere in the organization, which creates lower Average Handling Time (AHT), frictionless collaboration, and higher First Contact Resolution (FCR).
- Eliminate time waste with the CXone and Microsoft Teams integration. Instead of navigating between multiple systems and applications the agents will get seamless access to the systems they use every day.
- All interactions and all aspects of an interaction, whether it is internal or external, will be recorded, processed, kept, and archived in compliance with all relevant regulations using the integration with NICE Engage.
- Compliance investigative processes are done easily and fast with NICE Engage.
Nordic languages and perspective with TM Group
As the leading Nordic partner of NICE and NICE inContact we ensure that all Nordic languages are supported in all platforms. When you choose us as your partner you get first class customer service with local presence. We are working with Tier-1 banks, contact and call centers to ensure compliance and create an agile and efficient work environment, regardless of whether we are talking about trading floors, asset managers, contact or call centers or back office support functions.
Our compliance expert and Sales Director, Emil Holmberg
is ready to guide you through the process to find the best solution for your organization based on your requirements and additional wishes.