What is the FREE CX consultation from TM Group?
Get the biggest win of the week by spending an hour of your time online-talking to our Customer Experience expert, Torbjörn Hörberg. Consult with him about the challenges you face in your contact center, and then he’ll gladly guide you through optimization possibilities.
This is a unique opportunity for you and your organization to sit down with one of the leading contact center, customer service and customer experience experts in the Nordic, and pick his brain.
Torbjörn speaks Swedish and English, but if you’d feel more comfortable having either a Danish or Finnish-speaking representative joining the call, please state so in the message box, when you place the booking.
How the FREE CX consultation works
- Click the big, gold-ish button, or click here.
- Find the time slot that suits you best.
- Please take the time to provide us with a few basic information about you and the company you represent.
- Torbjörn will contact you via email within 24 hours to confirm the booking, and ask you two additional questions, that you should prepare the answers for.
- Wait for your FREE Customer Experience Consultation to take place.
While you wait for your consultation with Torbjörn, know that Torbjörn and his team are doing thorough investigation of the experience, service, and journey you offer your customers. Torbjörn and his team know where to look and what to look for. We do this to offer you the best possible experience during the consultation with Torbjörn, and to provide you with the highest possible outcome and value.
Torbjörn is Swedish, has worked in almost all every role within a contact center before he joined TM Group in 2019. He’s been working with IKEA, where he faced many different situations, and gained a long and vast experience in optimizing processes.
Torbjörn knows where to focus first and most to get the best ROI from your investments and initiatives.
Book you free consultation with Torbjörn today, and start your journey towards a better and more efficient contact center. Read more about Torbjörn here.